|Posted by pinellaspascoparanormal on January 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM|
This is a subject you do not hear much about but is something that is worthy of consideration and discussion. Basically a "walk in" is a soul that comes into the body of a living person, at some point in their lives and takes over. This is not a possession, as walk ins usually are sent in, by higher powers, to replace someone who willingly walked out. Walk ins are usually placed in the position where they can influence the most people as they are advances souls sent here to either clean up a mess and enlighten the masses at large. How does a walk in usually wind up here? Well let's look at a possible scenario:
Let's say there is a person who is very depressed, perhaps so much so that they wish to die. Maybe this person has been through a lot and just can not cope any more. The powers that be will weigh the situation and decide what is best for all concerned. Let's say this person has kids, and also has a job which brings them into contact with many people that depend on them. If they were to commit suicide it would really devastate many lives and take away a needed source of counsel or strength, that many people depended upon. This would be the perfect scenario in which to allow the person to walk out and come home to heal, and a walk in soul to come in. They then will pick up the pieces of the person's broken life and make changes, that benefit everyone in that person's circle. At the same time the walk in can influence many and spread enlightenment or whatever their mission is. Most walk ins are here for life once they walk in.
Walk ins are advances souls that come into this world with many gifts beyond the average person to aide them in their work here. They are often psychic and sometimes they can influence situations and people with their thoughts. Walk ins usually are disoriented at first when they walk into a body but they eventually figure out what took place and start getting things together fairly quickly. They have access to all the previous soul's memories, as they are all recorded in the brain. They may not share the same interests or feelings as the last occupant and of course have a different personality and a different way of dealing with things. This may cause the person's friends and family to notice a change in the person but usually for the better. A walk in will clean up the former person's sphere on very level, discarding things, and people no longer needed and adding what is needed. Walk ins sometimes have to search the brain for certain memories or recognizing certain people, that the past inhabitant has not seen or thought about for awhile. The following things may be signs of a walk in:
1. If someone suddenly goes frm being depressed and idle to active and happy. Walk ins are very spiritual also ,so that might be a sudden change also. Usually the walk in will make these changes gradually as to not arouse suspicion right away.
2. People that the past body inhabitant may have tolerated or associated with, that were negative are suddenly evicted from the person's life. This ia part of the walk in's clean up program. A walk in always rejects people and things which were regressive or impeding as to the progress of the former soul, as the walk in sees it all for what it is and has no reservations about clearing out the garbage, to make way for the positive changes and people who they will bring into their sphere.
3. Interest may change, as the former soul may have liked something, but the walk in has bigger fish to fry and discards that passtime outright, to make more time for progressive activities. Music taste may change, food preference may change, relationships may change, physical appearance may change, as the walk in usually is not concerned with fad, style or anything synthetic or done to enhance appearance to impress society. They usually take on the natural look, and discard any and all vanity based practices.
4. The person's self esteem will suddenly improve and they will not exhibit the insecurities they had before, as the walk in does not have any of those things, and therefore they cease to be present in the person after the exchange.
5. Walk ins draw people to them and will always have many followers of sorts as people sub-conciously recognize that this person has something special to offer. They serve as counselors to many people, and also repel certain people who see the power in their light and since they hold an opposite alignment feel very threatened by the walk in. walk ins do tend to thwart the plans of the wicked.
6. Walk ins are not overly emotional types. They tend to stay grounded and calm in every situation and are not prone to large displays of emotion most of the time.
7. Walk ins know other walk ins pretty much right off the bat. They may have another walk in for a friend, but limit their interaction with them as it would draw them away from the things they need to focus on. They never seem to bond to just one person in a way that would take all of their time. They try to reach out to as many people as they can. A walk in seldom loses their head over a romantic love.
8. Walk ins do not seem to care about the things that normal mortals concern ourselves with. They don't care too much about the vanities of the world, politics, fashion,sports, games, etc. They are past that and know they need to focus their time and attention on the task they were given while here on this earth.
9. The walk in seems to have a working knowledge of so many things, that they seem like a walking encylopedia at times to their friends and families.
10. A walk in will never admit to being a walk in and will not tell you even if you ask. Low profile is one of their greatest responsibilities, when they come into this worold. Walk ins are rare souls and the powers that be scatter them all over the world to exert a positive influence for the future of mankind.