What is a Hostile haunting?
IT IS OUR GOAL TO PROVIDE AS MUCH INFORMATION ON THE TOPIC OF THIS WEBSITE AS WE CAN, TO HELP THOSE IN NEED OF SUCH. THESE PAGES ARE CONSTANTLY UPDATED AS WE COME UPON MORE INFORMATION IN OUR JOURNEY, WORKING WITH THESE KINDS OF HAUNTINGS.
A hostile haunting is any haunting where people are being hurt or affected in an adverse manner. Whether they are being attacked physically, emotionally or mentally, this may constitute a hostile haunting. There are many kinds of hostile hauntings, and hauntings that are just being perceived as hostile by frightened people. Below are some common scenarios in a truly hostile haunting.
1. People being attacked physically. Either being slapped, scratched, pushed, levitated, or having objects hurled at them.
2. Objects being smashed and broken, loud sounds, bold apparitions, nasty smells, spontaneous fires,partial integration with one or more household members.
3. The centering of activity on one person, which leads the others to believe that person is lying, which stirs discord and stress which may lead to the separation of a couple, which usually leads to the family moving out. This results in the spirit gaining his or her home back,if this is their agenda.
4. Night crusher activity, where people are being pinned down and experience the sensation of being smothered, strangled, or scared out of their wits. Usually unable to call out or move. Genuine night crusher activity is different from sleep paralysis episodes, as most times the person has not fallen asleep yet, or is wide awake during the episode.
5. Sometimes malevolent spirits will pretend to be benevolent and may even strike up an interaction with the children in the home, or even display as children themselves. This is usually a ruse to make everyone think the ghost is friendly and or harmless.These types of hauntings usually, eventually, escalate into an increasingly more hostile chain of events, down the line.
6. Spirits that continually interact with children are usually not benevolent spirit guides and or doting relatives from the other side. Spirits that keep up a regular interaction with chiuldren are most often predatory spirits. This is a pattern we have seen over and over again.
7. The presence of shadow men. Shadow men usually show up when there is a malevolent spirit nearby. They are not usually evil or dangerous themselves, as they are more often than not in pursuit of the malevolent spirit, like a bounty hunter. There are however many different kinds of entities that display as shadows and they may be easily confused by a scared person who sees them. Shadow men as a rule do not speak to people, and are known to manifest longer than the average shadow ghost, not disappearing as soon as you see them as many shadow ghosts do.
8. People in the home may suddenly take on extreme behavior changes or changes in temperament or personality. This usually comes as a result of stress or even spirit integration with someone in the family.
You can find more on hostile haunts in the articles and blog sections of this website.
These are all common themes with true hostile haunt cases. If you are experiencing any of this, you should get a qualified investigator and counselor to help you. If you are in our area, call us and we can help. If you are out of state, call us and we will get you qualified help for free with your problem, in your area.
Looking for something specific? Go to: